TKE75 specializes in safety management, manufacturing, construction and maintenance sectors and are committed to helping companies adhere to safety and regulatory standards within their line of work. We have been providing our services for over 20 years.
Spearheading the operations is a Certified Safety Management and Implementations Expert who works with various projects, sectors and departments while maintaining and creating professional relationships with the community.
Since TKE75’s inception, we have provided unrivaled auditing services, training and assessments. As a leading partner in Safety and Compliance Solutions, we continue to maintain smooth and seamless operations among different working environments.
After carefully identifying these hazards, we evaluate them and address those that have the highest potential for harm.
SAFETY & COMPLIANCE FIELDS
- OSHA 500 Authorized Construction Trainer
- OSHA # 300, 510
- Food Safety HACCP for Retail Food Establishments
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Project Management
- Leadership for Safety Profession
- Data Analysis
- Blended Instruction
- 7410 – Power Plant Maintenance
- Business Ethics – Advanced Ethical Leadership 1
- Business Ethics – Advanced Ethical Leadership 2
- ISO 14001 2015 EMS Lead Auditor
- Silica Competent Person Training
- Confined Space & Fall Protection
- ARSC Basic Plus
- First-Aid, CPR, & AED
- Boiler Operations Certification